A Map suggestion

Beersy

Will helicopters be introduced in this map?

All I am saying is another way of making money is custom aircrafts, custom boats, ect ....

Short answer with some kind of explanation is: No. I already tried. The map is strucutred similar to how downtown works. It sections off places so you can't just "fly above the tunnel to get to the main part of the city" or even fly very high. You would be VERY low to the ground because of how the skybox works. Believe me, I had a crave for helicopters a few months ago. The only RP map which really supports it is http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=187930698&searchtext=headattack

Except, this map is just not the type of map we are looking for. It's very very limited in terms of places to house in. Nice map though

About the spooky crash tunnel, I've seen communities block up the tunnel so it might be more than just you. I mean, we could always block it up too but ALOT of people have noclip and accidents happen and I can see so many mods going 'oh what's in here, why is it blocked off' -server crash-

Also, IDK if it's still there but there are 2 bases that are unraidable because it has prop doors, prop as in it's not a door, it's a prop but it's being used as a door. This means you can't lock pick it ;-;

About the spooky crash tunnel, I've seen communities block up the tunnel so it might be more than just you. I mean, we could always block it up too but ALOT of people have noclip and accidents happen and I can see so many mods going 'oh what's in here, why is it blocked off' -server crash-

Also, IDK if it's still there but there are 2 bases that are unraidable because it has prop doors, prop as in it's not a door, it's a prop but it's being used as a door. This means you can't lock pick it ;-;

That's on v2d not x33 which is one of the reasons why I want to try x33

I can see it now:

-New TMod sees tunnel blocked off with sign "DO NOT ENTER OR SERVER WILL CRASH"

-"I'm gonna go in there. It can't crash the server, that's silly!"

-No-Clips in

-Server crashes

exactly why sugar is going to do a different version of the map :)