Beersy Posted January 23, 2016 Share Posted January 23, 2016 As of late I have been dealing with alot of shit in my life IRL, and its been putting me in a pissy mood. It hasn't led me to any mod/admin abuse, but it has led me to be very impatient and rude to players in the past few days. Luckily, shits starting to get better so I should be just fine in a few days. To anyone I pissed off (Except a certain Trial Mod, you know who you are), I apologize. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1175-i-would-like-to-apologize/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Fast Turtle Posted January 23, 2016 Share Posted January 23, 2016 I hope everything works out <3 and tbh I thought you were acting normal. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1175-i-would-like-to-apologize/#findComment-6069 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Levenaye Posted January 23, 2016 Share Posted January 23, 2016 I want to tickle your feet. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1175-i-would-like-to-apologize/#findComment-6073 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Apxcs Posted January 28, 2016 Share Posted January 28, 2016 Yeah noticed you were kinda off lately Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1175-i-would-like-to-apologize/#findComment-6217 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nicholas Cage Butthole pic Posted January 29, 2016 Share Posted January 29, 2016 Good to hear everything is getting better! <3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1175-i-would-like-to-apologize/#findComment-6273 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now