Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I banned you because you knew that the loot box was broken, yet you still attempted to sell it for 1 mill. I’m sure if someone would have accepted the 1 mill asking price you wouldn’t have sold it for 900k. You were knowingly TRYING to scam someone out of 1 mil. Screenshots of the logs were already posted, but I have them saved if they need to be shown. Not only did you try and scam him out of the 1 mil, but you were unwilling to give him back his money in full. For these reasons I don’t believe you should be unbanned for now.

he tried scamming for 1mil initially and then cut it down to 900k to avoid getting banned Pepe is Love has the logs to prove he tried selling 1mil I gave them to him as the banning staff.


https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/584485455794405408/584485483673944064/20190601165514_1.jpg


https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/584485455794405408/584485498270253057/20190601163157_1.jpg

 

words arent actions. Even if he had intentions of scamming 1 mil, he didnt fall through with it.

You even admitted that Vexxy told you that you could sell the broken one for 1 mil, when I brought him to the sit he said that he was obviously joking when he said that. I find it sis that you are also tryin to lie on your appeal. Vexxy can vouch for this because I did bring him into the sit.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...