Very Urgent to ALL Staff/ and players!

Ospevon

My Steam account has been compromised (hacked) I was in a csgo game, after that i start getting hecka emails steam saying all my csgo items were being sold someone of my friends were message asking for free skins (not me ofc) So with that being said someoen is IN my account, I AM TRYING IN ALL MY POWER TO CHANGE THAT, SO with that being said, i want all staff to know that if I EVER join the server acting really weird (Not doing sits, RDMING, And not using my mic, or even using my mic with a different voice) TO BAN MY ACCOUNT ON SPOT IF ANY OF THOSE THINGS START TO HAPPEN WITH ME Like i said i am trying with all my power to change that fact someone somehow get into my account ( to let all mods know its really me i will join the server and say "carrots" in admin chat just to ensure everyone it is indeed the real me. well, have fun all!

My Steam account has been compromised (hacked) I was in a csgo game, after that i start getting hecka emails steam saying all my csgo items were being sold someone of my friends were message asking for free skins (not me ofc) So with that being said someoen is IN my account, I AM TRYING IN ALL MY POWER TO CHANGE THAT, SO with that being said, i want all staff to know that if I EVER join the server acting really weird (Not doing sits, RDMING, And not using my mic, or even using my mic with a different voice) TO BAN MY ACCOUNT ON SPOT IF ANY OF THOSE THINGS START TO HAPPEN WITH ME Like i said i am trying with all my power to change that fact someone somehow get into my account ( to let all mods know its really me i will join the server and say "carrots" in admin chat just to ensure everyone it is indeed the real me. well, have fun all!

If its a key logger then they know this as well, but they probably only care about your items.

If its a key logger then they know this as well, but they probably only care about your items.

keylogger? where is there anyway to get that off of here?