Recent moderator applications.

Canadian Array

So we've recently had a decent amount of denied moderator applications and I personally have noticed that not many people are re-applying after being denied.

On one of the recent applications Rubik posted a closing message that is applicable to most apps. 

"I just want to clarify some things so you are not totally discouraged from ever applying again. We had a discussion about your app in staff channels (including upper staff) and we just want you to know you are NOT banned from applying for staff so don’t give up if you’re really passionate about this. Also, next time don’t include so much of your past that’s not relevant to the application. Most of us know what happened already. You’ve grown up a lot and I have faith you’ll make it one of these days. 

-rubik"

I just wan't anyone who has applied or anyone who is thinking of applying that even if your first moderator application is denied you are absolutely not banned from creating another after the 2 week cool down. The staff team does talk about the apps in staff chat and usually leaves good feedback on how to improve.

There are tons of apps that I've seen get denied that could easily be turned into stellar mod applications by improving on the areas that staff members provided feedback for.

Myself and other staff members may leave negative feed back but I can assure you that we want to see you coming back and applying again, proving us wrong the second time around and really proving that you can learn from your critiques.

So keep on re-apply because there is so many of you guys on here with a lot of potential.

I got much love for all you aspiring staff.

This is all true. Apply again! I know a lot of you could be great staff members, don't let a poor application stop you from applying again with another application. We would love to see more applications. Don't let yourself being denied discourage you from ever applying again!