Sirlepepe Posted December 28, 2015 Share Posted December 28, 2015 Ok,first of all the 1st dream with the sex lab / Allysa some what is fake. But the one where me and Senpai Kush make a strip club. It was fucking real (I watched myself die). Ok this one is called Pepe's Spree. So first off I wanna kill people. So I grab a sword, go to school and then my mom stopped me. We went home. She said " drop the sword" . So I do. Next day I grab the sword, my mom is behind me with a gun like object. I run to the bathroom. Im cornered by my mom. She fires! It shoots out a big fucking glob of Jam. "The fuck"? I said with a sexy grin. Then after that I go to bed. Next day, My dad is next to a toilet breathing heavily , on the ground were 3 skulls 2 dead dogs 1 half of a sword. HOE HOE HOE he listed these items and told me it. Then he tells me " If you go take a shower I will fucking kill you" breathing heavily......... By then my dream world says Fuck that ! Thats fucking dark (Me in this dream ) I woke up scared in my bed at 6 AM and my sanity meter was low. I think everything around me is scary. I called my bed that night the Insanity Bed. Fucking scared. ITS RAINING COCAINE Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1013-back-from-christmas-here-is-another-nightmare/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
cat 2 Posted December 28, 2015 Share Posted December 28, 2015 ok so Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1013-back-from-christmas-here-is-another-nightmare/#findComment-5215 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sirlepepe Posted December 28, 2015 Author Share Posted December 28, 2015 favorite youtube videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mfjTuvCai0 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1013-back-from-christmas-here-is-another-nightmare/#findComment-5217 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now