Prime ® Posted December 27, 2015 Share Posted December 27, 2015 Steam name: Sinister Ingame name: Prime Steam id: http://steamcommunity.com/id/129387481320498/ Reporting? My self. http://steamcommunity.com/id/129387481320498/ (Sinister) I would like to get unbanned because i have worked months on this server to get money and have fun roleplaying meeting new people all the time Also its the best on on garrysmod. I was banned for 2 moths because I accidentlly had a building sign up. i am sorry. i will admit to my mistake i would have just liked a friendly heads up instead of a two month ban. not saying your wrong just saying in my op i think it was an unfair decision I am sincerely sorry from the bottom of my heart - Prime cv Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1004-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crt Posted December 27, 2015 Share Posted December 27, 2015 Your temper and mass rule breaking is what landed you the ban. You also used an alt account to come back. Spread me on bread and call me jelly, because I ain't unbanning you. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1004-ban-appeal/#findComment-5182 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Prime ® Posted December 27, 2015 Author Share Posted December 27, 2015 Your temper and mass rule breaking is what landed you the ban. You also used an alt account to come back. Spread me on bread and call me jelly, because I ain't unbanning you. Bullshit :) My friend got unbanned and he has just as many warns as me. kinda stuipid. and i got banned for quote on quote "Kidnapping while having building sign, lying to a mod, see you after february Time Left: 6 weeks 5 days 20 hours 15 mins " can you atleast 1/2 shorten my time since u unbanned my friend and check his warns he disrepects too, Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1004-ban-appeal/#findComment-5187 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ospevon Posted December 27, 2015 Share Posted December 27, 2015 Let's be honest here I -1 this, you were a minge in my eyes and argued with staff why to many times Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1004-ban-appeal/#findComment-5189 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crt Posted December 27, 2015 Share Posted December 27, 2015 He didn't go on an alt account to ban evade and he was less of a whiner. Ban appeal denied and like I said, you're permanently banned. Farewell. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1004-ban-appeal/#findComment-5190 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts