Jump to content

tali

Senior Mod
  • Posts

    603
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7
  • Steam ID

    76561198842054226
  • Gametracker

    tali
  • Player Profile

    View

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by tali

  1. @Rubik
  2. This was actually an attempt at me unbanning him b4 i realized his alt was banned. Had no logs for the ban anywhere. His old account was hacked and i'm guessing banned for being comprised. but he is in the server
  3. I just explained to you how it was not rdm and infact allowed, and you still can't understand it. The ledge is property of pd. You can make it kos.
  4. "outside the pd" refers to any property not owned by the pd. The window ledge is part of PD which makes you able to make it kos
  5. ah yeah, you need to get into another gang with the perks that give you more inv slots. sorry i didnt think about this in game b4 i told you to make this
  6. tali

    I told you

    keep posting them
  7. No
  8. Where is Joey Skylinx? Where is Minshi? Can't forget the goats
  9. yeah blacnova was pretty buns
  10. tali

    I told you

    WWWWWWW
  11. im gonna kill you the next time i see you kidnapping
  12. @RubikCan help you with this
  13. tali

    discord verifying

    Can you send a SS of the channels it shows you?
  14. @Rubikcan help you with this
  15. tali

    Refund Lifetime

    @Rubik
  16. I'm sorry, but I do believe it is impossible for us to transfer over data like that from one steam account to another
  17. tali

    V1c's old tag???

    hey @choomdo you remember now? I think I have some recollection of this tag
  18. why would you decide to mrdm while having a coinflip up with that much money into it
×
×
  • Create New...