Jump to content

Community Removal

Verified

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Community Removal

  1. How tf did i land a spot on this list what i do
  2. Kilo owns the femboy models? sheesh bouta ask him
  3. I didnt call you gay, I called myself gay bro
  4. @Dan Mcstubbins The post was a joke, saying that femboys are gay and then me asking for people to remind me when the femboy playermodels come back on sale basically calling myself gay btw my ign is I give rep to femboy's to further explain it is a joke
  5. What is the deal with femboy playermodels? Like we get it you like cock just shut up already and suck mine already. On a serious note tho, can someone notify me when Astolfo or Felix Argyle models come back on the cc editor for buying, Im tryna cop rn
  6. Last night at around 5-8 oclock I was playing on the server and about 4 different mayor's were playing with the fail law "Jaywalking AOS/5k Fine" without specifying to cross at crosswalks tunnels manmade crosswalks etc. and they would only listen to me once I made a threat to tell staff to remove it, and after they would hastily fix but then they would make terrible laws like Being on beach AOS/5k fine being in sewers aos stuff like that, it is stopping new players from exploring the map without being chased, stunspammed, and arrested for 10 minutes for exploring the map. And speaking of the jail the RDM inside jails is out of hand It fills dmg logs with useless killing and makes people bitch about it all the time. One more thing i have to say is the labyrnth cp dupes you physically cannot raid it, I was in a revolt with 3 people with OP ccs and we used a total of 5 c4s just to get to the upstairs area just to get shotgunned by someone making us lose the revolt (fyi we had 9 people get obliterated by a single cop and his labrynth crouch base dupe). So, I am proposing there should be a bit of a rule fix for the CP and here they are 1. Make it so you cant RDM people in jail 2. Ban cp labrynth crouchbases 3. Be more clear to people about law making rules (i'd recommend putting a textscreen or sign saying the law rules.)
×
×
  • Create New...