XP bar completion.

TTV/SlayerProductions

At this point I've been playing a while and realize that a takes a while to fill the xp bar for mining/tree material farming. Knowing that we get [4+ xp] ( Per xp bar cooldown ). Can we get a fraction amount that shows at the bottom left that also shows how much you've got complete?

IE: 500/1k or something

I also always wondered why some xp tasks have no cooldown... like creating talismens... farming processors... processing drugs... why can't it be that way for farming trees/metal ores? and other things?

The reason those task give you XP instantly is because it requires a resource, processors are on a timer, drugs you need a certain amount of. You were able to get tree / ore xp every hit previously. This caused people to AFK wood chop / mine ore overnight and gain massive amounts of xp.

I think the values of the XP gain should be increased on certain task.

I *believe* it does tell you how much you need to cap out, I think it is around 750/850.

I like the fraction idea or a legitimate XP bar that would stay down at the bottom of the screen.

The reason those task give you XP instantly is because it requires a resource, processors are on a timer, drugs you need a certain amount of. You were able to get tree / ore xp every hit previously. This caused people to AFK wood chop / mine ore overnight and gain massive amounts of xp.

I think the values of the XP gain should be increased on certain task.

I *believe* it does tell you how much you need to cap out, I think it is around 750/850.

I like the fraction idea or a legitimate XP bar that would stay down at the bottom of the screen.

Agreed. I wanted to be more focused on the XP bar type of thing.

At this point I've been playing a while and realize that a takes a while to fill the xp bar for mining/tree material farming. Knowing that we get [4+ xp] ( Per xp bar cooldown ). Can we get a fraction amount that shows at the bottom left that also shows how much you've got complete?

I also always wondered why some xp tasks have no cooldown... like creating talismens... farming processors... processing drugs... why can't it be that way for farming trees/metal ores? and other things?

reason is that some unnamed gangs might have waited at all the trees the day the gang update came out and got a completely ethical and fair amount of xp

reason is that some unnamed gangs might have waited at all the trees the day the gang update came out and got a completely ethical and fair amount of xp

Correct