Staff activity

My Profile Is A Lie

Encourage players to use the rep feature. If they have an issue with staff not responding to their sits they should leave a rep of the staff. Admins should review these periodically.

Theres no easy way for staff to view most recent rep since rep seems to be randomly placed, but it would be nice for staff to be able to easily view recently given rep.

I think its easy to get unmotivated as staff, especially with the bullshit some players try to pull on the regular, not unlike what i remember you doing alot when i was staff and after demotion. If everyone on the server tries to help each other out in any way i think people will be more motivated to work.

I agree, staffing can be demotivating and draining, we need a way to motivate staff, will have to do some thinking on this.

Simple, sugar makes ai staff, the faster he releases the ai for it faster it can start learning  to know what to ban users for, then he can sell the source code to dark rp owners, win win.

You can't expect staff to take sits 24/7.

The reason I left staff was because there really wasn't any time to play. It's almost constant sits 24/7 and you either play or ignore sits. If you get rdm'd, just ignore it - unless you actually lose weapons or other things from it. If it happens again, let it keep happening until they get that nice mass RDM.

We can turn this into carebear rp and just remove all weapons.

You can't expect staff to take sits 24/7.

The reason I left staff was because there really wasn't any time to play. It's almost constant sits 24/7 and you either play or ignore sits. If you get rdm'd, just ignore it - unless you actually lose weapons or other things from it. If it happens again, let it keep happening until they get that nice mass RDM.

We can turn this into carebear rp and just remove all weapons.

Are you saying you are volunteering to have all weapon access removed from you completely so you will never be able to use a gum again. +1 ill contact staff and see what i can do.