Levenaye Posted December 22, 2015 Share Posted December 22, 2015 So on Saturday (Or it could of been Friday) I went into the wonderful world of TitsRP and when I logged on, I chose my Zoidberg Model. Everyone used to be able to see what I am and now people see me as a error. I mean like everyone except me because I had to download the model from the Steam Workshop. What happened? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/981-what-did-you-do-sugar/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted December 22, 2015 Share Posted December 22, 2015 It's not your class. Jecanerd requested it to be changed to the Grinch. You should talk to him first before assuming I removed a model for no reason. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/981-what-did-you-do-sugar/#findComment-5048 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jecanerd Posted December 23, 2015 Share Posted December 23, 2015 well the model wasn't really removed we got the option to choose between zoidberg and the grinch but an error just comes up for zoidberg, not that much of an issue at all because he can just use one of the other 3 models we have Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/981-what-did-you-do-sugar/#findComment-5064 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now