Application Requirements.

Panduh

Please stick with positive or negative feedback with this suggestion.

A thread with requirements to apply would be cool for newbies and less gay applications that are just insta deny.

For example,

You shouldn't apply if your new and barely got 15 hours. Make yourself known, be active in forums, be in a gang, talk to players. Being more known gives you a higher chance of being accepted.

Maintaining activity will make you look better and more dedicated to the server. Having atleast a 1 hour a day will increase your chances of getting accepted.

Having detailed and long answers will highly increase your chances of getting accepted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just shit like that that will decrease less applications possible and maybe better applications?

Also might cause less confusion with apps.

What u b thinkin?

I'd agree with the make yourself known part, but I think that just because one staff has had a bad experience with the mod applicant, it shouldn't be denied where-as if 5 staff members have had a bad experience, then it should be denied. This was a problem with me because if I can recall correctly, my moderation application was denied for Slick. IF I can recall correctly.