Kill Cam

TTV/SlayerProductions

Personally I think that Kill Cam ghosting to your teammates/friends/gang members/party members is a little bit of a disadvantage, Which is technically meta gaming... not that, that is completely horrible... But I'm thinking that an auto respawn wouldn't be bad in this case?

Honestly I just thought an auto respawn wouldn't be a bad idea.

This could be beneficial in two ways.

As a raider (If you killed someone on the other side of a 1 way): people wouldn't be able to realize where you are and communicate that to their teammates.

As a defender (And you killed the raider): They wouldn't be able to see what's in your base. (Whether or not that means... inspecting a better way to raid your specific base dupe or how many printers/processors you have etc.) 

This could also determine whether or not they'll actually raid you again if they realize you don't have shit ... we've all had that moment when you're outside a base and think you hear a shit ton of printers.... but it turns out they only had 2 when you finished the raid.

Based off of my opinion, I feel like the community will be 50/50 supportive based on the thought of this idea.

But I think It would be a great addition.

I think sugar should replace kill cam with question about the motd that you need to answer right in order to respawn.

Hm interesting thought. But sometimes even we forget some rules. Maybe a multiple choice? 4 questions. 2 chances?

I understand that this would get rid of sits for staff and punish people who don't read the motd.

Would be interesting to see this in action for sure!