Jump to content

Recommended Posts

So apparently I am fucking sick and tired of all the Purple textures and the no gun sounds. I tried downloading the gun from the Steam Workshop and it still doesn't work. The lack of sound and the damn purple textures is driving me crazy. Please fix it, or add gun skins for some classes for a extra dolla.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/962-god-damnit-sugar-tits/
Share on other sites

Download the gun off the workshop. It works, believe me. Materials are clientside. You have to go out of your way to download the addon. Don't download my packs and expect them to work because my packs is what the server runs off of.

 

Can you atleast give me the links to the Yee Berettas and the Tommy Gun? I can't find it

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/962-god-damnit-sugar-tits/#findComment-4911
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...