My Reintroduction

Geanie Bear

hecko everyone, it’s been a while. My name is Geanie, some of you may or may not remember who I am, but to those who do, I am back! I started playing on this server about 2 years ago, and I played it A TON. I didnt have the best of reputation (as you can see :p) and I can probably understand why. My 17 year old self was probably not fit to be a staff member lmao. I took about a year or so off from the server as my computer stopped working and I had to get a new one. I am now a freshman in college, 19 years old, and a completely different person than I was back when I first played on this server. I look forward to playing more often again now that I have a new computer, and hopefully we can forget this horrid -10 rep and look on to the future. See you all on the server!

P.S. if any staff member could help me in obtaining my old CC that I had (so I don’t have to buy a whole new one), that’d be greatly appreciated. I’ve already tried private messaging sugar but it says his private messages are closed.

LOVE, GEANIE .

• Like 1

Welcome back! Regarding the CCs did you try DM on him on discord? Your best bet would be to reach him there.

Hope ya enjoy all the new changes to the server :)

I have not, I’m just now looking at his page and it does say to dm him on discord, I will do that, and thanks for welcoming me back!

hecko everyone, it’s been a while. My name is Geanie, some of you may or may not remember who I am, but to those who do, I am back! I started playing on this server about 2 years ago, and I played it A TON. I didnt have the best of reputation (as you can see :p) and I can probably understand why. My 17 year old self was probably not fit to be a staff member lmao. I took about a year or so off from the server as my computer stopped working and I had to get a new one. I am now a freshman in college, 19 years old, and a completely different person than I was back when I first played on this server. I look forward to playing more often again now that I have a new computer, and hopefully we can forget this horrid -10 rep and look on to the future. See you all on the server!

P.S. if any staff member could help me in obtaining my old CC that I had (so I don’t have to buy a whole new one), that’d be greatly appreciated. I’ve already tried private messaging sugar but it says his private messages are closed.

LOVE, GEANIE .

Welcome back gnome.