New Job

Tuss

THIS IS JUST THE BASIC OF WHAT I HAD TIME FOR. I HOPE THAT YOU GUYS CAN HELP FORM THIS JOB AND EVENTUALLY GET IT INTO THE SERVER. I THINK IT WOULD BE A NICE ADDITION.

Job Name: Numitor

Lore/Backstory: Numitor once was the almighty king. He ruled the small cube most mortals know as "Admin Land." He was chosen by the gods (admins) to be the first human to protect this land, and Numitor did such a good job the gods were getting quite bored. So, for their amusement, the gods decided to see how long Numitor could hold up his title of King, and they sent an assassin after him. This assassin wasn't just some random person, it was Numitor's very own little brother Amulius. Amulius had decided to talk to Numitor about arranging a meeting to get to know each other once again. Numitor welcomed Amulius into his kingdom with warm open arms, and has already set up a fancy dinner for just the two of them. Amulius was starting to get hungry so he decided to eat with his big brother. They talked, talked, and talked for hours. Amulius, now well-fed and happy, thinks "I can't kill my own brother. We grew up together... But the gods ordered me to." He goes on and proceeds to stab his brother in the bottom left portion of his stomach. Numitor screamed, "HOW DARE YOU! I HELPED YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?" "Damn, he's right. He did help me." thought Amulius. Numitor has passed out from shock, and Amulius decides to spare his life, but take his throne. He aided him and ordered one of Numitor's servants to take him somewhere far away. Now Numitor is going to exact revenge.

What he can and can't do: Can: Take over a small part of the sewers(EX: The pools of water in the sewers). Can: Go to war with the current king if online. Can't: Not go to war with the current king if online. If they decide not to go to war they can be demoted. (Or they could forcibly make them go at within at least 30 minutes of being Numitor) Can: Have up to 3 people basing/living with him. Can: Tax those three people if he chooses. Can't: Raid (Unless if one of his 3 people decides not to pay taxes) Can't: Mug. 

Model: Can't decide.

Can't wait for your feedback on how you would modify it, or why it shouldn't be added into the server!

I think it would make more sense to change the Sewer Lord job to "Sewer King" and let him do the same

Hmmmm, Maybe the sewer lord could either let him build there or they could have a fit over it and do something.