KillaFrogz Posted August 29, 2018 Share Posted August 29, 2018 Server Name: TitsRP | 40+ Jobs | Heists | FastDL Map: rp_downtown_tits_v1 Current Players: 75/100 Discord Info: https://discord.gg/gFhfcJp ================================= I have a gmod server, I also have a MyBB website too. However, i want to add live server details with live player count. I have looked everywhere and cant find how to do it. Can someone help me! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9552-hi-im-was-just-wondering-about-a-few-things/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bosco the Unicycling Bear Posted August 30, 2018 Share Posted August 30, 2018 Server Name: TitsRP | 40+ Jobs | Heists | FastDL Map: rp_downtown_tits_v1 Current Players: 75/100 Discord Info: https://discord.gg/gFhfcJp ================================= I have a gmod server, I also have a MyBB website too. However, i want to add live server details with live player count. I have looked everywhere and cant find how to do it. Can someone help me! https://forum.facepunch.com/f/nerds/ozsr/HTML-Gmod-Server-Status-Join-Software/1/ Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9552-hi-im-was-just-wondering-about-a-few-things/#findComment-66437 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts