#FreeTheJedis

The Joker

Return the Light Saber to its rightful glory?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Return the Light Saber to its rightful glory?

• Yes #FreeTheJedis
    • No #MinorFPSBoost

The amount of uselessness from these light sabers now cant even be conceptualized. The FPS boost hasn't really changed anything for most players and we all feel so empty without our light sabers.

• Don't do any damage.
  • Can't break doors.
  • Can't customize.
  • No combustion of ignite.
  • Can't put it away properly.
  • Can't hold right click to continuously jump.

The FPS boost was so minor, all we want is the normal light saber back, please.

The amount of uselessness from these light sabers now cant even be conceptualized. The FPS boost hasn't really changed anything for most players and we all feel so empty without our light sabers.

• Don't do any damage.
  • Can't break doors.
  • Can't customize.

• If you hit them enough
  • You're right
  • Yes, those are the same things and they do work
  • I can fix that
  • I didn't even know that was a thing

• Don't do any damage.
  • Can't break doors.
  • Can't customize.

• If you hit them enough
  • You're right
  • I can fix that

We've been trying the ignite thing and it hasn't been working.

Jokes on you guys I'm not even on Tuesday-Thursday and even then I spend most of my weekend playing Just Cause 3 so I don't miss the light sabers. I never really found a use for them other than looking cool and breaking doors.

• Don't do any damage.
  • Can't break doors.
  • Can't customize.

• If you hit them enough
  • You're right
  • I can fix that

We've been trying the ignite thing and it hasn't been working.

Just tried out the combust thing and you're right. I can fix that easily also the damage is off for some reason, my baaaad. I can make it break down doors too + make it holster with r, I got youuu

Alright, Ill get straight to the point.

Yes, I know FPS are important, yes I do know people would prefer FPS over the lightsaber.

and yes, saving 30 FPS is rather cool. IF WE WERENT AFTER ALL THE UPDATE YOU DID.

Dont get me wrong, im not bitching, instead of that, you did an amazing job at fixing the FPS, my hamster has to work a lot less harder than before. (Before=I had to restart Gmod every 20 mins cuz I was lagging too much, now I can play for hours without seeing any lags)

You did a amazing job at fixing FPS, but thats exactly the point, its over...

I saw the poll we currently have, everyone is saying the FPS are good now, so why remove the most fun swep ANYONE can have for 30 FPS ? I mean, sure remove the indicators they arent useful, but please keep the double sided lightsaber and put back their damage.heck, the master swords one shot someone in the toe, but 15 strikes in the chest with a lightsaber do nothing? Yeah, maybe that will change the FPS gain to 10, but at least a lot AND A LOT of people will be pleased to have their lightsaber back.

Some people bought the lightsaber specialy because it was fun, I was amazed to see the diversity of lightsabers, some people had black one, some had double sided pink one (like mine).Having a weapon uniquely for you was really fun and those things changed the way the battle would go (Longer lightsaber VS double sided)

I could go on much more, But I wanna let other people give their impression on this *nerf* (even doe its a change)

-A fan of this server

Honestly I find them a useless piece of shit now in no way will you ever kill someone with this nor is it visually or in just anyway appealing. I understood the aspect of "FPS over content" so people could enjoy the game in a smooth and fashionable way, but the many removals of the lightsabers IMO was just too much it looks like im carrying a dildo around thats useless af.

We dont need the EXACT old lightsaber, if we could just have the choice to customize it (one sided, 2 sided, pink, black.etc....) and have their old dmg, we dont need the indicators, we dont need the visual effect of the lightning and force heal, we just want an actual weapon and not a transporter, now I just see people spamming Force Jump instead of actually fighting with them

I know you probably dont care about that, you surely have better things to do than reading these sentence, but a lot of people care about this swep and would love to see it back to his once glory

Please re-consider this