Increase Inventory Space

HolyTacoCat64

I suggest that the inventory space that is available to players (both VIP and non VIP) be increased. I constantly find myself running out of inventory space and running out of space at the TitsRP bank. I sugges that the inventory space be increased by 15 or 20 squares. A good chunk so that it should be a while until it should be increased.

Why I believe this should be implemented

There are so many unique and a great variety of weapons in the game. There are also upgrades that can be applied to printers. There are miscellaneous items such as wood, fish, metal, barrels, fakecuffs, lockpicks, keypad crackers.

The point is that the inventory space should be increased so that it can better accomodate the HUGE amount of items in game.

Increasing inventory space will happen when some kinda long term shop gets implemented. You will be able to spend all of your ingame cash on other things inside of the shop which inventory space & bank space will be one of the things.

Increasing inventory space will happen when some kinda long term shop gets implemented. You will be able to spend all of your ingame cash on other things inside of the shop which inventory space & bank space will be one of the things.

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my suggestion. Also i cant seem to find the tab where it shows which suggestions are gonna be implemented and which aren't.