Blacnova Posted December 1, 2015 Author Share Posted December 1, 2015 -snip- Just checked out your headset, it's literally a blue version of mine (mine's red). I'll post a pic later, too lazy right now :/ Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/869-pc-pics/page/2/#findComment-4367 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Adrian Posted December 2, 2015 Share Posted December 2, 2015 This is my amazing keyboard I've been using it for 3 days last one broke because i was a bit angry. I've kept my computer in tip top shape.Its clean as a whistle! Ok as I was taking this third picture I couldn't find a good angle so as you can see I got a bit frustrated. So I'll be getting a new monitor soon right now I'm using. V I'm showing an image of what I'm using looks like so I don't kindly place my backup keyboard into it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/869-pc-pics/page/2/#findComment-4395 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts