jef flintstone Posted May 27, 2018 Share Posted May 27, 2018 Your Steam Name: Chef God™ Your ingame name: Rozzlar Your Steam Profile/SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mtwk105/ SteamID: STEAM_1:1:56154780 Why were you banned?: "Mass RDM and Leave" Why should you be unbanned?: I'm not necessarily sure why exactly I was banned and wether or not I actually deserved it. Me and my friend (ingame is IT Knight Markus) had just added the winchester shotgun to our cc's. We were testing them on each other later at night and we were getting bored. We decided to log off. Next time I got on and I had a ban :/ I'm not quite sure if I killed someone in crossfire and they reported me and the admin saw my kills on Markus or if someone falsely accused me of RDM, because there were a few cops trying to arrest us for fighting... so I killed them. There was also someone slightly involved in the testing (I think his name was "meat stick" or something) but even if he wasn't okay with the testing, he kept trying to revenge RDM so I was still just defending myself. If I still do deserve a ban for this... I don't really think I deserve a 7 day for trying to test a weapon with my friends. Thank you for all the help on the forum. Who banned me? Rigbe Evidence: None... because I left Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8551-my-ban-confusion/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rigbe Posted May 27, 2018 Share Posted May 27, 2018 To the report and my knowledge off of logs it appears you tested that shotgun on SEVERAL individuals. https://imgur.com/a/FtY1f8L Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8551-my-ban-confusion/#findComment-60563 Share on other sites More sharing options...
jef flintstone Posted May 27, 2018 Author Share Posted May 27, 2018 To the report and my knowledge off of logs it appears you tested that shotgun on SEVERAL individuals. https://imgur.com/a/FtY1f8L There are only 2 people on that list in the timeframe in which I think the ban was for that aren't either Markus or Meat Stick... And the Gabe was one of the cops afformentioned in my appeal and the cultist tried to kidnap me.... As for everything up to me dying to lightbutts the jugg, was a pd raid and the kills on the bloods leader was a raid that Markus was a part of, and he proceded to nlr multiple times... so I shot him. I think this would've all been a lot easier if I hadn't logged off when I did.... seems like bad luck on my part :/ but that's not a very good excuse lol Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8551-my-ban-confusion/#findComment-60564 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rigbe Posted May 27, 2018 Share Posted May 27, 2018 Understandable, I was told you had been mass RDMing meat sticks (Who has questionably placed himself in a strange place on his own) and thats all I had to go off of. Are you stating the situations were warranted? thats an awful lot of people... Id like to see their input if possible and id be happy to re-review my decision. Thanks for appealing (If you appealed you clearly would like to be here ^_^) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8551-my-ban-confusion/#findComment-60566 Share on other sites More sharing options...
jef flintstone Posted May 27, 2018 Author Share Posted May 27, 2018 Understandable, I was told you had been mass RDMing meat sticks (Who has questionably placed himself in a strange place on his own) and thats all I had to go off of. Are you stating the situations were warranted? thats an awful lot of people... Id like to see their input if possible and id be happy to re-review my decision. Thanks for appealing (If you appealed you clearly would like to be here ^_^) I do agree that I did kill a lot of people lol... but I can promise you that they were all waranted. Me and Markus never set up a base that night so all we really had to do was go around and raid people so I do understand your doubt for what's going on. Thanks for all the help :D Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8551-my-ban-confusion/#findComment-60567 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rigbe Posted May 27, 2018 Share Posted May 27, 2018 Nobody has responded to this so I am going to unban you. It may have just been a mistake but all I had to go off of were logs and the player that reported you. Have fun, Unbanned Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8551-my-ban-confusion/#findComment-60595 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts