Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name: Poop

Your ingame name: Poop

Your Steam Profile/SteamID: STEAM_0:1:433420873

Who are you reporting? (Their name and profile): Ataraxia / STEAM_0:0:160297897

Reasons why you are reporting: List your story/anecdote/storypiece here. I want to report Ataraxia for Mass NLR + RDM. I raided him, killed him, he came back, I killed him, he came back again with his friend and deleted his base, I killed his friend. He came back yet again with another friend that I already killed and his friend killed me.

Evidence: Post videos, screenshots, anything that can help. Numerous screenshots help, a decently lengthed video of the person you're reporting in action helps too. If you don't have any evidence, tough luck.

 

 

In Order:

https://gyazo.com/5217bbd40573fbdc73e16bd92672810d

https://gyazo.com/2868b7223097e65c5ca1c04dec486a87

https://gyazo.com/828aef0f0de09a41fb4cad480ad324f8

https://gyazo.com/76f86dfc847b373b31cc5e3a0b81d9a4

https://gyazo.com/0f6986016b59b2aa649e1686c73b6aaf

 

He also broke NLR at  8:54 / 9:08 / 9:31 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYYaLEv9IuQ&t=475s

RDMd me at 18:00 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYYaLEv9IuQ&t=475s

 

The sit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn7rV-_n3HA&feature=youtu.be

 

NLR exists and please use your best judgement to determine whether or not it is okay to return to a place after death. Most people don't care if you died to a hit at PD and come back. People will care if you died in a raid and come back. If you want to play it safe don't return to your place of death until the time is up, no one likes a sore loser. In this section, there are examples of what is considered NLR and what doesn't usually matter to most people.

 

NLR Exists, don't be stupid

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8244-report-on-ataraxia/
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...