Tass Posted March 24, 2018 Share Posted March 24, 2018 Sell it to gamestop for $2 instore credit and buy a fucking amiibo or some shit idk Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8006-advice/page/2/#findComment-56394 Share on other sites More sharing options...
YoooooABear Posted March 26, 2018 Author Share Posted March 26, 2018 Sell it to gamestop for $2 instore credit and buy a fucking amiibo or some shit idk LOL Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8006-advice/page/2/#findComment-56581 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grape Posted March 26, 2018 Share Posted March 26, 2018 Msg me on discord tomorrow, I will tell you what you need to upgrade/replace..... All this is showing is your 3.4gHz cpu... And that its a dell lmao Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8006-advice/page/2/#findComment-56582 Share on other sites More sharing options...
YoooooABear Posted March 26, 2018 Author Share Posted March 26, 2018 Msg me on discord tomorrow, I will tell you what you need to upgrade/replace..... All this is showing is your 3.4gHz cpu... And that its a dell lmao Ok I will Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8006-advice/page/2/#findComment-56586 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts