Server crashing on MacOS [FIX]

Rubik

"99% of all crashes are from CC models" - Sugar Tits

Today we will attempt to play TitsRP on a Mac for more than 5 minutes without crashing. 

Note: this will not solve all crashing and might not work for you. You will not have the complete experience of the server using this method but if you're like me you will agree it's better then nothing. 

After the new map was released I could not play on my MacBook pro. It meets the minimum requirements of GMOD but the way MacOS manages application resources, it will not allow GMOD the RAM it needs to load all the custom content and the game will crash. I started by unsubscribing from all Workshop content, then I uninstalled Gmod and HL2 since they were 20-plus GBs combined. Once reinstalled and GMOD loaded I went to Options > Other > and allowed Map Content only  to download from the server. Next, I manually installed the TITSRP map here . Next, I downloaded the DarkRP content here and copied the files to my root GMOD folder. 

At this point I have only the required map & darkRP content downloaded. NO CUSTOM CONTENT or PLAYERMODELS. 

Yes, there will be a heck ton of errors but it is playable. Remember to disable multi-core rendering. 

1. Uninstall and reinstall all CSS and GMOD content

2. Unsubscribe from all Workshop content

3. Download map HERE

4. Download DarkRP here and place the contents on your root GMOD folder (...garrysmod/GARRYSMOD)

5. Start GMOD but do not join server

6. Go into settings > other > disable all downloads from server except map content

7. Join sever and have fun

(You can try to download more custom content from Workshop until it starts to crash again)

Additional Workshop links (no CC models/content)

TitsRP Lite Collection (minimal models and textures to reduce crashes) - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1336564018

Optional Workshops

Official TitsRP playermodels (no custom class content) [may drop FPS] 

IiVUbwx.jpg