do i get compensation for wrongful ban

dANIEL

meme admins cant type on their meme keyboards properly and ban wrong people and then dont go on forums i need like 1m thanks

^ How to get legit everything denied 101.

fuck u im salty af

meme admins cant type on their meme keyboards properly and ban wrong people and then dont go on forums i need like 1m thanks

fuck u im salty af

Couldn't tell. I would say delete this post. It's 7 days not perma. They will check logs but prob not after this

fuck u im salty af

Couldn't tell. I would say delete this post. It's 7 days not perma. They will check logs but prob not after this

Damn so i gotta be a good lil player and take the dick up the ass with a smile on my face. is that your advice? or else they'll double-dick me out of spite?

fuck u im salty af

Damn so i gotta be a good lil player and take the dick up the ass with a smile on my face. is that your advice? or else they'll double-dick me out of spite?

Are you ok

fuck u im salty af

Are you ok

i was forced to post on the forum because i was banned for a week and have been banned for an effective 18 hours already no im not ok i need recompense this is worse than 9/11