Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name: faunaristhebestever skinhub.com

Your ingame name: Slippzy

Your Steam Profile/SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198272302690/ (sorry if this isn't right idk steam that well)

Why were you banned?: "Anticheat Truth Engineering"

Why should you be unbanned?:

a guy said in chat that he was gonna bind [ +attack I didn't no what it done (same as like 5 other people prob more) I wasn't hacking or cheating just didn't know what it done I asked a mod will he unban me and he said yes(I don't think he knew either) but so far he hasn't

Who banned you? - Console.

Evidence:i don't get this question but if you reply with what this means will be greate


Steam Id : again idk where to find this 8| if u reply with how to ill respond but heres my steam profile if it helps http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198272302690/

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7747-bind-attack/
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...