Resigning from staff

yeeto

Pretty much the title. I haven't been on as much since December and that's because I have a daughter now. Between her and work, I don't really have too much free time to actually get on the server and help. When I do get on the server, I just want to play. Not babysit kids who don't know how to follow the rules.

So, cya staff kiddies.

hecko normies.

Server doesn't need help the way it did before. There weren't as many staff members and shit was happening all the time. Only reason I came on was to help. Now I just need sugar to (please) give me my VIP back so I can dupe my base REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

and im 23

Server doesn't need help the way it did before. There weren't as many staff members and shit was happening all the time. Only reason I came on was to help. Now I just need sugar to (please) give me my VIP back so I can dupe my base REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

and im 23

Yea, it use to be wayyy worse when I first applied. NO STAFF taking sits at all, even when it was actually important like MASS RDMers or propblocking spawn. Staff just used their title to handle situations that THEY were involved them. That's what I saw when I applied. Things has been changing though. Not perfect but its good.

Anyways have fun!