Sugar dollars?

Magma

• 1 month later...

A refund is not possible unless sugar would take a particular case, pm him on discord if you're troubled or something.

All the money you pay towards titrp is seen as a donation with a gift as a reward. 

It is no webshop concept I believe.

A refund is not possible unless sugar would take a particular case, pm him on discord if you're troubled or something.

All the money you pay towards titrp is seen as a donation with a gift as a reward. 

It is no webshop concept I believe.

Paying money to the server isn't considered a donation as of a year or so ago. When you pay money you actually are buying something electronically. I pay taxes on any money I get from the server so the IRS doesn't sniff me out and hit me like that DayZ server who made money and didn't pay taxes. They got in a lot of trouble.

You cannot convert Suga Dollas back to IRL cash. I am adding in ways for you to mess around with converting the amount to DarkRP cash which people will buy for IRL cash. I am also adding in a trading system where you will be able to trade Suga Dollas directly to other players. One of the only ways to convert it to IRL cash as of right now is probably to find someone who has a CC weapon on the editor and ask them if they want to pay you x amount for your amount that you have as its the only way to send the currency from one player to another for right now.