I did not get my VIP!!!!

YoooooABear

Hi. My name is YoooooABear. Sadly, I have not had the best experience in tits rp. I was told to keep my 12 year old mouth shut by one of the mods after explaining to them for over 30 minutes that my VIP never came through. I worked for 5 hours today doing all different sorts of chores to get that 300 so I can buy VIP. I am extremely disappointed that it never came through. Apparently, the owner is the only one that can take care of this. Please help. My dad wont let me take SS of his PayPal. He does not trust the whole computer stuff and I am very upset. I can not explain the excitement I was feeling once my dad bought it. Then. I proceed to join the server and have nothing. Still 15. 

Also, I am willing to take pictures of the chores I did if that is ANY consolation. I am very disappointed and I really hope this will be worked out.

Best way to get this fixed is to PM Sugar on discord, That being said the forums is probably one of the second best options to take But i would recommend pming sugar,

You sound young from what i gather and if you can not figure out how to use discord or what not then id be happy to forward this to him if youd you like

Best way to get this fixed is to PM Sugar on discord, That being said the forums is probably one of the second best options to take But i would recommend pming sugar,

You sound young from what i gather and if you can not figure out how to use discord or what not then id be happy to forward this to him if youd you like

Thank you for your concern. I am just worried that I will not get it since my father is very strict about this stuff. His credit card was hacked last year. I pmed him. I am 14 by the way.

He refused to provide me any information in the fear of being hacked, not even a transactionid. Nothing states that he purchased anything. Case closed.

I was part of the sit, I asked him about the transaction and he said he payed with paypal right, I told him to screenshot the Paypal transaction, He refused bc of his father, so i told him to screen cap the wellsfargo transaction on his phone, refused to do that as well, We called bullshit and ty for confirming the bullshit