Monoxide Posted December 23, 2017 Share Posted December 23, 2017 The big meme question: anybody here vape. If so leave your preferred mod, tank, and coil style below. Mod: kangertech subox mini or eleaf istick tc100w Tank: horizontech krixus ceramic RTA or phenotype-L by arya built RDA Coil style: dual fused Clapton #vapenation Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7071-vape-nation/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
iEpic Posted December 23, 2017 Share Posted December 23, 2017 #Waxpen Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7071-vape-nation/#findComment-48594 Share on other sites More sharing options...
SwizzlePick Posted December 23, 2017 Share Posted December 23, 2017 Have a smok alien 220, with a aspyer tank on it had it for a few months love it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7071-vape-nation/#findComment-48595 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Monoxide Posted December 23, 2017 Author Share Posted December 23, 2017 Have a smok alien 220, with a aspyer tank on it had it for a few months love it. Very nice I started vaping with an alien, and the big baby beast subohm Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7071-vape-nation/#findComment-48596 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Snooper Doodles Posted December 23, 2017 Share Posted December 23, 2017 Smok procolor 225w Big baby beast with a smok .20ohm rated for 40-130 wats realize that says .20 Meant 0.2ohm lol Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7071-vape-nation/#findComment-48598 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Monoxide Posted December 23, 2017 Author Share Posted December 23, 2017 Smok procolor 225w Big baby beast with a smok .20ohm rated for 40-130 wats realize that says .20 Meant 0.2ohm lol Noice. Sounds like a cloud chucker Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7071-vape-nation/#findComment-48612 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted December 23, 2017 Share Posted December 23, 2017 a vape for kings [video=youtube] biggest clouds Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7071-vape-nation/#findComment-48618 Share on other sites More sharing options...
ODA Envy Posted December 23, 2017 Share Posted December 23, 2017 When I was really into vaping I had a shitty Istick and a 150w sigelei, not the tc one. That one hadn't came out yet and I would run an Aspire Atlantis, Kennedy 24, or this other addi that i can't think of, it had side and bottom airflow, 3 posts. I didn't like it to much. Now I just have a SMOK Stick v8 starter kit. I'm giving it away for Christmas. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7071-vape-nation/#findComment-48623 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts