Gent Posted December 13, 2017 Share Posted December 13, 2017 Hundreds of dollars value for $6?Ok take my money now https://www.humblebundle.com/games/mangagamer-and-friends-bundle https://gyazo.com/e44f2df8d1819b318ddf49ace67595cb i was gonna play the Higurashi series anyway.. plus eden is such a good game so worth Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6967-humble-bundle-visual-novel-collection/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Monoxide Posted December 13, 2017 Share Posted December 13, 2017 Have you watched the higurashi anime at least? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6967-humble-bundle-visual-novel-collection/#findComment-47831 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gent Posted December 13, 2017 Author Share Posted December 13, 2017 Have you watched the higurashi anime at least? Nope i should though Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6967-humble-bundle-visual-novel-collection/#findComment-47832 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Monoxide Posted December 13, 2017 Share Posted December 13, 2017 It's pretty worth it, albeit confusing at times Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6967-humble-bundle-visual-novel-collection/#findComment-47833 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cicada Posted December 14, 2017 Share Posted December 14, 2017 lmao you're garbage kid. I'm ddosing your microwave, cant believe you actually watch anime. one second, just give me a year, gotta load $1Booters.com (sorry I am bored man. but you're a weaboo, disgusting. how dare you.) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6967-humble-bundle-visual-novel-collection/#findComment-47837 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 14, 2017 Share Posted December 14, 2017 lmao you're garbage kid. I'm ddosing your microwave, cant believe you actually watch anime. one second, just give me a year, gotta load $1Booters.com (sorry I am bored man. but you're a weaboo, disgusting. how dare you.) Are you a weabooist? Do you hate them because they watch anime all day and masturbate to loli?Or you hate them because they make holes in their body pillows to fuck the pillow? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6967-humble-bundle-visual-novel-collection/#findComment-47869 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gent Posted December 14, 2017 Author Share Posted December 14, 2017 lmao you're garbage kid. I'm ddosing your microwave, cant believe you actually watch anime. one second, just give me a year, gotta load $1Booters.com (sorry I am bored man. but you're a weaboo, disgusting. how dare you.) Are you a weabooist? Do you hate them because they watch anime all day and masturbate to loli?Or you hate them because they make holes in their body pillows to fuck the pillow? loli's are illegal in canada Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6967-humble-bundle-visual-novel-collection/#findComment-47875 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts