Apps

EL

Holy shit, you are the 9,000th person who said it! Congratulations! I don't care like I didn't care about the other 8,999 people who said the exact same fucking thing! 

If you want staff to do shit, then that would be hard. No one has perfect staff. When it comes to staffing, I only really see 4 or 5 people doing anything. Others don't do much. Too bad, if you don't like it, then apply and change how the staff team is viewed.

i can agree with you we dont need staff we need QUALITY of staff people who will actually take sits when needed so one of two things needed 1. more staff 2. better staff

complaining about how long it takes to accept apps is not going to get yours accepted... im pretty sure sugar already knows theres an issue with the amount of admins and is planning a fix to it. 

Dont complain it will probably hurt you more then it will help

Holy shit, you are the 9,000th person who said it! Congratulations! I don't care like I didn't care about the other 8,999 people who said the exact same fucking thing! 

If you want staff to do shit, then that would be hard. No one has perfect staff. When it comes to staffing, I only really see 4 or 5 people doing anything. Others don't do much. Too bad, if you don't like it, then apply and change how the staff team is viewed.

Server i staffed 100+ hrs for we had to meet a claim quota every week (100) claims. If you didn't meet your quota without reason you were striked. At the end of the week higher ups voted on a "staff of the week" weather it be a t-mod or a mod, that person would be looked at for a promotion. It just gave everyone an incentive to meet claim quota and keep the server fun / happy place. (No im not saying this needs to be implemented, im saying something like this would better the staff team). I just believe there are too many people on the staff team just for the power / tag instead of to help people... a system like this would root out them and leave the good ones to staff the server. the bad ones could be replaced by new staff and bam! your staff team takes claims and leaves the community happy.

-A1pha

oh yeah that was complaining about staff not responding to shit not my app also if 1,999 people have done it i can be 2000th :D just because its already been complained about doesnt mean we cant do it again (of course nothing will probably change) BUT why  not bring the issue up till its fixed?