Kidnappers.

Scoredd

Quality of Life

Description: Kidnappers are allowed to KO anyone without advert and then take you wherever the only problem I have with this is that they usually either stick you in propblock (Majority of time) or in their base then leave you. And also everytime you get kidnapped even if you escape you still have to kill yourself which I got kidnapped as Mayor and saved by police but had to kill myself if I wanted to use my tools. If there is a way to make it so you can get unkidnapped maybe by just waiting some time, and not having to kill yourself that'd be great.

How to reproduce: Kidnap

Priority: Low

Yes I realize you can kill yourself after a certain amount of time but like I said what if you're mayor and escape if you kill yourself you lose mayor if you don't you can't use your tools. Any other job I don't see a huge problem with resetting I suppose but still I think if you escape kidnap you shouldn't have to kill yourself because you could have had expensive items that you can't drop/pocket after you escape.

Also even with keypad in base how are you suppose to escape if you can't use your tools?

Yes I realize you can kill yourself after a certain amount of time but like I said what if you're mayor and escape if you kill yourself you lose mayor if you don't you can't use your tools. Any other job I don't see a huge problem with resetting I suppose but still I think if you escape kidnap you shouldn't have to kill yourself because you could have had expensive items that you can't drop/pocket after you escape.

Also even with keypad in base how are you suppose to escape if you can't use your tools?

Yeah but thats how it should work, if the mayor gets kidnapped he shouldnt get another life, he should be protected so that it doesnt happen in the first place.