Bears

North Bear

No, people tend to join to leach off of the high level untill they find a better gang. This is seen as betrayal so we keep a list.

edit: If it would had to do anything with the banking raids I could've put a lot more names on it.

No, people tend to join to leach off of the high level untill they find a better gang. This is seen as betrayal so we keep a list.

edit: If it would had to do anything with the banking raids I could've put a lot more names on it.

lmao, it's all good bruv, i thought u hated me or some shit

Ingame name:  Panduh

Steam name and ID: Panduh  -/-   STEAM_0:1:78503972

How many warns do you have: Only 3

Any past gangs: CX

Why do you want to join: I have a lot of respect for CX and I honestly never thought of me leaving. Other people reasons that they left are: CX is dead or some shit. The reason I left CX was because of people just joining of gang rank and how many people are in the gang. I never really saw anybody put any effort to actually level up and gang besides Mark, me and some others. The reason I want to join Bears is listed below:

- The gang is named Bears (most obvious one because I like pandas)

- Lots of dedicated members

- Lots of active members

- Lots of friends in Bears

- Allies of CX

- People actually try to level up the gang

Why do you want to join: I have a lot of respect for CX and I honestly never thought of me leaving. Other people reasons that they left are: CX is dead or some shit. The reason I left CX was because of people just joining of gang rank and how many people are in the gang. I never really saw anybody put any effort to actually level up and gang besides Mark, me and some others. The reason I want to join Bears is listed below:

- Lots of active members

- Allies of CX

Good app, I know you from CX so I know what kind of person you are :p

You're allowed to join imo, just find one of the officers or ask me ingame once you're online.

Once CX becomes active again you're allowed to go back to them if you please.

- Lots of active members

- Allies of CX

Good app, I know you from CX so I know what kind of person you are :p

You're allowed to join imo, just find one of the officers or ask me ingame once you're online.

Once CX becomes active again you're allowed to go back to them if you please.

No, Im not one of those leaches. I stick to my group. Its just with CX I have seen some recent problems that I cant fix and no one seems to want to it be fixed. Plus CX is allied so its fine