Missing inventory items

Ghost

Bug:

Seemed after the new map came out I suddenly lost multiple inventory weapons (not in gang slots or anything) there were in my top spots but I am only missing certain things like my legendary weapons and santa weapons no regular or other weapons went missing

(I tried to pm sugar obviously he didn't answer wanna know if others have this problem too

Reproduce: dunno

I can add pictures and such when I get hom

I had an issue like this when he was switching around the inventory stuff, i lost blowtorches and a shovel (weird ik but i had a shipment of shovels to smack ppl i just realized it was missing )

Now if it was more recent i can almost assure you it’s because you have bad luck and when someone mugged you they had forcedrop perk from the gang

I had an issue like this when he was switching around the inventory stuff, i lost blowtorches and a shovel (weird ik but i had a shipment of shovels to smack ppl i just realized it was missing )

Now if it was more recent i can almost assure you it’s because you have bad luck and when someone mugged you they had forcedrop perk from the gang

I haven't really been mugged or anything like that and doesn't that usually take it directly from your hotbar not ur inventory. But it seems fishy I'm missing only my legendary guns aka the fastest mini gun on the server and the hecka fast deagle I had, and all my santa weapons