danielgd2013 Posted November 3, 2017 Share Posted November 3, 2017 Name: Danielgd2013 In-Game Name: Danielgd2013 Profile/Id: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198246930352/ Why were you banned: I left a admin sit and Rdm 1 person Why you should be unbanned: My game crashed when I was in the admin sit and the person that I "Rdm" was kidnapping someone so I killed the person that was kidnapping them Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6532-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lunartique Posted November 3, 2017 Share Posted November 3, 2017 Was the person being kidnapped affiliated with you or in a party with you? Or was the person being kidnapped just a random person? -this information will be useful later if proven he did crash Also do you have any evidence? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6532-ban-appeal/#findComment-44737 Share on other sites More sharing options...
danielgd2013 Posted November 3, 2017 Author Share Posted November 3, 2017 ok so no the person was not affiliated with me I was just helping the guy out many other people do it to help me and they are not with me so I thought it was ok. and Sadly no I don't have any proof that my game crashed I don't record my game but I know who the admin was it was Wavy why did it say Hecking? I meant evidence Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6532-ban-appeal/#findComment-44738 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lunartique Posted November 3, 2017 Share Posted November 3, 2017 What you did was RDM, you must be affiliated or in a party with the person being kidnapped to counter / kill the kidnapper, while it is believable that you did crash with the recent amount of crashes. Lets wait for a staff member to take action Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6532-ban-appeal/#findComment-44739 Share on other sites More sharing options...
danielgd2013 Posted November 4, 2017 Author Share Posted November 4, 2017 Ok. let me just say that I didn't know that you need to be affiliated with them or in a party. Many people in the server do that to me. via: when I get kidnapped random people come along and kill the kidnapper, and so I will say that I am sorry that I broke the rule. Thank you for reading the Appeal anyway tho. Just asking is this Accepted or Declined Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6532-ban-appeal/#findComment-44742 Share on other sites More sharing options...
danielgd2013 Posted November 4, 2017 Author Share Posted November 4, 2017 What you did was RDM, you must be affiliated or in a party with the person being kidnapped to counter / kill the kidnapper, while it is believable that you did crash with the recent amount of crashes. Lets wait for a staff member to take action May i at least have the bann shorten because wavy banned me for 4 days and and that's a bit harsh for a misunderstood rdm Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6532-ban-appeal/#findComment-44807 Share on other sites More sharing options...
danielgd2013 Posted November 4, 2017 Author Share Posted November 4, 2017 wait your not a staff member. i just noticed you wrote in black ''lets wait for staff to take action'' can a REAL staff member look at this appeal. I am very sad that i got banned for 4 days for a misunderstood rdm. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6532-ban-appeal/#findComment-44842 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted November 4, 2017 Share Posted November 4, 2017 You're unbanned Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6532-ban-appeal/#findComment-44854 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts