Believable Salmon Posted October 6, 2017 Share Posted October 6, 2017 Henlo and welcome to the El... Gang! This is a gang that is committed to Raiding, Basing, and destroying everything else that matters! This is a new gang so we don't have any members at the moment (except for my friend) To apply please read the application format down below and I will try to reply ASAP! Steam name: In-game name: Hours on TitsRP: Current balance: Do you own a CC: Can you raid: Can you base: How will you help our Gang: Unique Qualities: Disadvantages: Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6238-gang-el/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kalysta Posted October 6, 2017 Share Posted October 6, 2017 What are the ranks? lol Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6238-gang-el/#findComment-42552 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Believable Salmon Posted October 7, 2017 Author Share Posted October 7, 2017 I created this gang in my head, until there are enough members I will NOT add ranks. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6238-gang-el/#findComment-42570 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now