CC Editor Bug

NINJ4BOY

Description:

Makes it where if you add someone to your cc as editor they can't edit the cc and they get auto taken off the editor of the cc.

How to reproduce:

Add a player to your cc then right click them to make them a editor, and they will be forced off as editor.

Priority: Medium

Notes and Examples:

"My friend lua tried to add me as editor to a cc me and him both payed equally in game money for but the editor will not keep changes and as well another problem is the gun changes like from smg to mastersword will not stick."

[VIP] Lua: SteamID: STEAM_0:1:121733893 can now edit your class!Changes set! Die to get your changes immediately! " http://prntscr.com/gqy1k3 < screen cap of msg."

^  that is something he sent me.

Once he added you, you are suppose to go to "Review" and then press "Make Edits" near the bottom of the menu. If you don't do this it will not save and won't allow you to be a editor. Hopefully this fixes it

he did 4 times each time failed

Once he added you, you are suppose to go to "Review" and then press "Make Edits" near the bottom of the menu. If you don't do this it will not save and won't allow you to be a editor. Hopefully this fixes it

Alright. Then it might just be a bug.

Alright. Then it might just be a bug.

thing is nobody can do crap besides change player models on the maker so it's bugged for everyone

Apparently he lost his access to it completely as well, sugar pls fix (the editor he added has access to it though)

Lost access to a cc i made called SD Undead that i added blake to as co editor now he has my class and i don't :/ and it happened when all of this started i only found out the other day when i saw him on it but it was gone from the selectable i can't even put the command in for it . > /terrorist542 is the code yet can't :/ even though i made it.