Levenaye Posted October 4, 2015 Share Posted October 4, 2015 Your Steam Name: Race0pone Your ingame name: Race0pone Your Steam Profile/SteamID:STEAM_0:0:61889540 Who are you reporting?:Fredh Reasons why you are reporting: Dumbass thinks since theres no mods and admins on, he can do what he wants like mass prop spam and mass RDM Evidence: Mass Prop Spam:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=529432187 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=529429506 RDM:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=529429521 Also messi. It blocked spawn.http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198084044808/screenshot/573438521453239428 Your Steam Name: Race0pone Your ingame name: Race0pone Your Steam Profile/SteamID:STEAM_0:0:61889540 Who are you reporting?:Fredh Reasons why you are reporting: Dumbass thinks since theres no mods and admins on, he can do what he wants like mass prop spam and mass RDM Evidence: Mass Prop Spam:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=529432187 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=529429506 RDM:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=529429521 Also messi. It blocked spawn.http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198084044808/screenshot/573438521453239428 Shit almost forgot their Steam ID. FredH: STEAM_0:1:54586570 Messi: STEAM_0:1:82664364 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/605-report-on-fredh/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
ShirYÅ« Posted October 4, 2015 Share Posted October 4, 2015 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=529440948 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=529440975 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=529440997 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=529441011 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=529441046 Screenshot proof, I also have the steam id's of each player propspamming/propblocking and generaly mingery FredH steam id STEAM_0:1:54586570 Messi Steam ID STEAM_0:1:82664364 Take care all =) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/605-report-on-fredh/#findComment-2789 Share on other sites More sharing options...
ODA Envy Posted October 4, 2015 Share Posted October 4, 2015 I have no proof because I factory reset my computer and didn't redownload fraps but I hope my word means at-least a little. I was on also and he tried to raid me, then failed, came back and prop blocked me in and pushed props inside of my base Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/605-report-on-fredh/#findComment-2792 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted October 4, 2015 Share Posted October 4, 2015 Ahh these guys. I will just perma them both. They have done nothing but cause trouble when ever they are unbanned. Thanks guys! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/605-report-on-fredh/#findComment-2797 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts