Bomb and keypad crackers need different textures

Sly

i am currently ban from the server for mistaking a guy who had a bomb for a guy who had a keypad cracker, the story goes that i had just join with my friend and was looking for a house, then a guy with a keypad cracker ( holding it with the gravity gun, and it was a bomb, but i didn't know that) came up to me, i tried to take the keypad cracker by hitting e ( which activated the bomb) but then the guy ran away with it, i thought nothing of it until 2 minutes later when i got put in a sit and was accused for mass rdm with a bomb. i was ban before i could completely put 1 and 1 together and now im here trying to get a ban appeal, hopefully this helps other people in the future who might have the same problem, and helps me get unban.

If you clearly look at the bomb you can see a counter that starts at 30 seconds, I am pretty sure it's enough.

no it isn't what if your looking at it from the back, plus keypad crackers have that long bar when your cracking that shows how close you are, and they could be mistakes for the same thing