TITTY TIMES: FIRST EDITION

The Film is Truth

Who should I interview for the paper   

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who should I interview for the paper

Cringed about 12 times in total.

well everything about you makes me cringe 12 times but you don't see me posting about it, except for now! lol #ROASTED

You saying #ROASTED just made several people shudder in disappointment.

Ever wondered how fast charging works? Well, you came to the right place. Usually, people try to plug their phone in before sleeping. Yet sometimes we do forget to do it before bed. Fear not, for fast charging is here! Fast charging is available for many new phones, tablets, etc. The main reason why charging often takes such a long time is that the common wall charger operates at 5 watts or less. This is a manufacturing choice to ensure that wall charger production stays cheap. It also is in place to protect the small batteries found within mobile devices. Despite this, many modern devices can take much more strain. Fast charging adapters takes advantage of this and can operate at 20 watts or more, depending on your device. Many fast charge companies have developed a “handshaking” process. This process involves a conversation between the device and the charger. The charger basically asks the device how much it can handle and the charger. distributes accordingly. Keep this in mind because if your phone can’t handle it, no fast charger will outperform any regular charger. You also may have to buy a new cord as most standard cords can’t handle this amount of power. 

However fast charge is still highly experimental, and the chances of burning your cable or adapter up are very high.