Recover Bug (High Priority)

UncleTyrone

Bug

Description: Recover command does not work properly. (400K lost in entities on my part, Sugar just gave me 400k 20 minutes ago which I used on entities.)

How to reproduce: Join game after shutdown and type !recover, no menu pops up.

Entities Lost: Full server rack bitminers, 2 generators, 1 printer, variously upgraded (Wavy was present at the base during a previous sit, they can verify the entities existed)

Priority: High

https://i.gyazo.com/9db12d9130a266e99612604827f6386d.mp4

(At the time of the server 9:00 AM automated restart)

Bug

Description: Recover command does not work properly. (400K lost in entities on my part, Sugar just gave me 400k 20 minutes ago which I used on entities.)

Entities Lost: Full server rack bitminers, 2 generators, 1 printer, variously upgraded (Wavy was present at the base during a previous sit, they can verify the entities existed)

!recover will only work if you had the ents for more than 10 minutes in the server. If the server crashed or resetted before 10 min, you wont get it. If it did it after the 10 min, you should get all or some of the ents. Hopefully this sheds some light.

Also, not really high priority in my opinion.

August 5th Changelog

Final update before I leave

•  
  • Fixed an error where new players would not initialize, essentially losing their money. If a name collision happens, it gives you a random name to edit later if you wish

• Fixed a rare !recover issue

• Fixed a rare fining issue

• Fixed a rare issue using Michaels knife

Possibly helped.

Bug

!recover will only work if you had the ents for more than 10 minutes in the server. If the server crashed or resetted before 10 min, you wont get it. If it did it after the 10 min, you should get all or some of the ents. Hopefully this sheds some light.

August 5th Changelog

• Fixed an error where new players would not initialize, essentially losing their money. If a name collision happens, it gives you a random name to edit later if you wish

Possibly helped.

I had them for more than ten minutes, and that update was posted before the restart which lost the items.

Bug

August 5th Changelog

Possibly helped.

I had them for more than ten minutes, and that update was posted before the restart which lost the items.

If you had entities when the server reset recover won't work I don't think. It only works if the server crashed

Bug

August 5th Changelog

Possibly helped.

If you had entities when the server reset recover won't work I don't think. It only works if the server crashed

Rip dreams xD