The Film is Truth Posted August 3, 2017 Share Posted August 3, 2017 so I've been noticing a problem with the undercover cop, it's pretty annoying when your deep undercover in the bloods gang and then a cop tries aos kosing you, cause you don't want to show cuffs because again your trying be to trick people. I have an idea that, maybe you can add a feature that shows pd members that you are undercover. I feel this will help a lot and make it to where there is less reports. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5488-undercover-cop/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Walter the Assaulter Posted August 3, 2017 Share Posted August 3, 2017 I just yell "UNDERCOVER COP AS HOBO" or whatever in group chat a few times every couple minutes. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5488-undercover-cop/#findComment-37222 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Film is Truth Posted August 3, 2017 Author Share Posted August 3, 2017 Some people don't look or when a lot people are posting stuff in ooc it gets lost Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5488-undercover-cop/#findComment-37223 Share on other sites More sharing options...
NotBiased Posted August 4, 2017 Share Posted August 4, 2017 I agree, unless your on point with your fellow cops, you'll be shot, make it so they are outlined or something Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5488-undercover-cop/#findComment-37243 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skillbie.THE COON� Posted August 8, 2017 Share Posted August 8, 2017 +1 I agree as this has happened to me many times. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5488-undercover-cop/#findComment-37612 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now