Deadshot Posted July 27, 2017 Share Posted July 27, 2017 So I'm thinking of buying a custom class, so I checked out the custom class info and you have to pay $5 but each gun costs $10. Am I able to buy the guns later after I buy the initial custom class for $5? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5385-custom-class/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
������ ����� Posted July 27, 2017 Share Posted July 27, 2017 Yes,you can fully update and change your class at anytime.But no,you get one gun for 5 dollars,but after that,weapons are 10-15 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5385-custom-class/#findComment-36449 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Deadshot Posted July 27, 2017 Author Share Posted July 27, 2017 Yes,you can fully update and change your class at anytime.But no,you get one gun for 5 dollars,but after that,weapons are 10-15 Oh ok, thanks for the info! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5385-custom-class/#findComment-36452 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Deadshot Posted July 27, 2017 Author Share Posted July 27, 2017 Update: I got the money but, when trying to pay with card I get this message. I tried this morning and tried later on and I still get the message Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5385-custom-class/#findComment-36509 Share on other sites More sharing options...
������ ����� Posted July 27, 2017 Share Posted July 27, 2017 Update: I got the money but, when trying to pay with card I get this message. I tried this morning and tried later on and I still get the message Hmm,Im not too sure about that one,maybe contact PayPal about this Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5385-custom-class/#findComment-36510 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted July 28, 2017 Share Posted July 28, 2017 It means your card wasn't able to make the transaction. Contact your card provider or you can check whether your card is able to make transaction through third-party! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5385-custom-class/#findComment-36511 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now