Jump to content
Home
Login / Register
Forums
Dashboard
Discord Logs
Polls
More
Rules
Bans
Discord Bans
More
Staff
Shop
Garry's Mod
Custom Content
More
Wiki
More
More
Everywhere
Status Updates
Topics
Pages
Rules
Rules
Rules
Records
Members
All Activity
Home
Deadshot
Deadshot
Member
Profile
Content
View Profile
See their activity
Posts
3
Joined
July 23, 2017
Last visited
August 3, 2017
Steam ID
76561198391897359
Gametracker
Deadshot
Player Profile
View
Content Type
All Activity
Profiles
Status Updates
Status Replies
Forums
Topics
Posts
DarkRP Server Rules
Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
Rules
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
Rules
rules-compact-manual
Records
Record Comments
Record Reviews
Everything posted by Deadshot
Custom class
Deadshot
replied to
Deadshot
's topic in
Discussion
Update: I got the money but, when trying to pay with card I get this message. I tried this morning and tried later on and I still get the message
July 27, 2017
5 replies
Custom class
Deadshot
replied to
Deadshot
's topic in
Discussion
Oh ok, thanks for the info!
July 27, 2017
5 replies
Custom class
Deadshot
posted a topic in
Discussion
So I'm thinking of buying a custom class, so I checked out the custom class info and you have to pay $5 but each gun costs $10. Am I able to buy the guns later after I buy the initial custom class for $5?
July 27, 2017
5 replies
×
Login / Register
Forums
Dashboard
Back
Dashboard
Discord Logs
Polls
Rules
Bans
Back
Bans
Discord Bans
Staff
Shop
Back
Garry's Mod
Custom Content
Wiki
×
Create New...