MATT (2) Posted July 23, 2017 Share Posted July 23, 2017 So Today we had a cp march, i got the ending recorded, ill upload it tomorrow, in the mean time, the rest of the people can talk about it! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5295-cp-march/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Peanut Butter Posted July 23, 2017 Share Posted July 23, 2017 you have the ending on recording really? fuck yeah man I stopped recording right before it happened I was so disappointed but there is still hope Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5295-cp-march/#findComment-35838 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted July 23, 2017 Share Posted July 23, 2017 Club penguin march? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5295-cp-march/#findComment-35839 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MATT (2) Posted July 24, 2017 Author Share Posted July 24, 2017 you have the ending on recording really? fuck yeah man I stopped recording right before it happened I was so disappointed but there is still hope i got it on video dude: https://youtu.be/cYwriDHWm9A Edit: Oh god its terrible.... i need to get OBS fixed Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5295-cp-march/#findComment-35878 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Peanut Butter Posted July 24, 2017 Share Posted July 24, 2017 you have the ending on recording really? fuck yeah man I stopped recording right before it happened I was so disappointed but there is still hope i got it on video dude: https://youtu.be/cYwriDHWm9A Edit: Oh god its terrible.... i need to get OBS fixed it'll still save the clip kind of I can add it to mine I got good quality it just stops right before he gets JFKed Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5295-cp-march/#findComment-35883 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now