Monoxide Posted July 21, 2017 Share Posted July 21, 2017 Hey guys. I thought I'd make a quick post to let everyone know that I'll be inactive on the server, and reserved from the forums for the next four days or so. I have things to do with work, and my wedding this saturday, honeymoon directly following. I look forward to being back after my very short hiatus. Take care everybody, ill see you all soon. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5262-time-off/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
FadedMan Posted July 21, 2017 Share Posted July 21, 2017 Woahhh im going to a wedding on Saturday.... are you my cousin? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5262-time-off/#findComment-35632 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Monoxide Posted July 21, 2017 Author Share Posted July 21, 2017 Woahhh im going to a wedding on Saturday.... are you my cousin? No I promise I'm not lol Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5262-time-off/#findComment-35634 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucio Posted July 21, 2017 Share Posted July 21, 2017 Congrats! Enjoy it! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5262-time-off/#findComment-35644 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cicada Posted July 21, 2017 Share Posted July 21, 2017 Wtf was I even saying. I meant i'm coming back, was distracted while talking to my bro. Lol. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5262-time-off/#findComment-35653 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dylan K Posted July 22, 2017 Share Posted July 22, 2017 she ur cousin? aka get kicked from DC Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5262-time-off/#findComment-35802 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Ray Posted July 23, 2017 Share Posted July 23, 2017 Hey guys. I thought I'd make a quick post to let everyone know that I'll be inactive on the server, and reserved from the forums for the next four days or so. I have things to do with work, and my wedding this saturday, honeymoon directly following. I look forward to being back after my very short hiatus. Take care everybody, ill see you all soon. Well i hope you will have fun I hope you and her or him will have a good romantic time. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5262-time-off/#findComment-35827 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dylan K Posted July 23, 2017 Share Posted July 23, 2017 Hey guys. I thought I'd make a quick post to let everyone know that I'll be inactive on the server, and reserved from the forums for the next four days or so. I have things to do with work, and my wedding this saturday, honeymoon directly following. I look forward to being back after my very short hiatus. Take care everybody, ill see you all soon. Well i hope you will have fun I hope you and her or him will have a good romantic time. BITCH MONOCIDE AINT GAY U THOGHT Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5262-time-off/#findComment-35830 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted July 23, 2017 Share Posted July 23, 2017 Why leave Tits for Void? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5262-time-off/#findComment-35840 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now