Time off

Monoxide

Hey guys. I thought I'd make a quick post to let everyone know that I'll be inactive on the server, and reserved from the forums for the next four days or so. 

I have things to do with work, and my wedding this saturday, honeymoon directly following. I look forward to being back after my very short hiatus.

Take care everybody, ill see you all soon.

Hey guys. I thought I'd make a quick post to let everyone know that I'll be inactive on the server, and reserved from the forums for the next four days or so. 

I have things to do with work, and my wedding this saturday, honeymoon directly following. I look forward to being back after my very short hiatus.

Well i hope you will have fun I hope you and her or him will have a good romantic time.

Well i hope you will have fun I hope you and her or him will have a good romantic time.

BITCH MONOCIDE AINT GAY U THOGHT