$10 Mil in game cash Givaway!

Which one Should I do?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which one Should I do?

• 1 Person gets 10 mil after winning the lotto
    • 2 People get 5mil after 2 lottos
    • 1 person gets 5mil while 5 others get 5 mil (6 lottos)
    • 5 people get 2 mil each (5 lottos)
    • 1 person gets 5mil and then chooses 5 other people to receive 1 mil each (1 lotto)

Pyro Apprentice" timestamp="1499980943"]

nah man I'm at 3 mil and I need 15 mil

gimme dat money

well then all u have to do is play 24/7 until I get on and do the lotto, and then get lucky and win

Simple enough right? ez peasy!

Also if it turns out the map isn't coming out for another month or two, I will do a 1mil giveaway and then do the 10mil whenever it comes out.

What about instead of the lotto we do an event?

Originally I wanted to do an event but there are 2 problems with that. First I'm not a moderator/admin so I cant use things like teleport people to an arena and noclip, and second, even if I was I'm not exactly the guy who codes events into the server and I'm terrible at building things in gmod.  So all I can do is do a giveaway whenever the new map comes out and when I get on.

Also if any of you staff members have ideas on how I can factor this 10mil into an event plz let me know so I can maybe make a new poll in the future for a lotto 10mil vs an event 10mil cause I would love to do an event over a lotto given everyone wants an event too. And by event I mean we do something and the winner(s) get the money.

I will do the event for you, we can do mutliple events, magbe jeporady or something with teams. Hide n seek and tdm or cap the flag or ffa

Actually I think I will Announce a time period for when I'm giving it away after the map comes out, so that everyone who wants to get it can join. and then ill prob do a who can find me first hunt, or just do the lotto.